Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Go with the Flow...or not?

Today I decided to see if my youngest could just "go with the flow" on her nap schedule. The conclusion is that it was not a good idea. This "go with the flow" kind of day turned into an display of craziness and tantrums.  My typical 4 hour a day napper got about one hour when I finally put her in bed at 3pm. All because I wanted her to go along to her sisters dance class and save some money on a babysitter. The conclusion, which I believe most parents would agree, sleep begets sleep. 

So now I wonder why we are not all aloud a daily nap. This world would function better if we all had a late day nap. Rather than us throwing ourselves to the late afternoon vending machine we could go get our nap. Better for the figure, the wallet, the mind, blah, blah, blah. I used to think I could go without enough sleep but I swear its impossible. People need more sleep in this society.

Im tired just thinking about it. The bottom line is that today sucked and I wont be doing that again! Night night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment